Friday 20 August 2010

Very First Blog

Well I finally decided to write myself a blog, some may find it boring, other might find it an interesting read. What ever you think please feel free to let me know.


Today is Friday 20th August and I am sat at work looking like im working hard only im not, im blogging. I am so glad it is the weekend tomorrow and have 2 whole days off work, but not so happy that Sarah has to work tomorrow, we rarely get a whole weekend together anymore.


Sarah if you dont already know is my partner of nearlly 4 years, we have lived together for 3 years and we share our home with our extremley lazy and fat cat Dexter. Sarah works in a care home as a carer and she has done that for around 8 years.


I am a Journaller so hopefully blogging wont seem that much different and i can take to it well. As my very first blog entry i want to make it exciting for anyone who is going to be a follower. So i am having a giveaway for any of my friends on swap-bot.com which i must add is the greatest invention since sliced bread :-)


I am offering 2 postcards each to the first 10 people to follow me and comment on my blog.


I do realise that this first entry is not so large, but follow me and keep in touch and you shall gain an insight into my sometimes caotic life. Ups, downs, ins and outs, this will be no holds barred place for me to express anything i may wish.


Laters


Lola

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following you. I'm just starting my account also. :)

    Takinghearts @ Swap-bot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! Congratulations on your first (and second) post. Your text fonts are a little to dark (for my eyes for sure)and that makes reading more difficult.It would be lovely if you would make them a little bit lighter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogger..I love blogging, although facebooking has replaced it at times :-) Feel free to stop by my blog sometime: http://cajunhillbilly.blogspot.com

    chickadeebijoux @ swap-bot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from a fellow (relatively) newbie blogger!

    I'm with you about Swap-bot - what a completely wonderful thing it is! In the last ten minutes I've played a song titles game, signed up to send a postcard to Finland to a family wanting to collect a postcard from every country in the world for their children (how brilliant an idea is that?), and now I've found your blog! All I need to figure out now is how to become a follower....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, becoming a follower was hard. Just click on that "follow" tab on the top of the page!!!

    Forgot to mention, I'm Filpot on swap-bot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. Welcome to blogspot. :) I don't use mine that much, but it's a nice blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the room ideas. i redid both my kids rooms this summer. I cant wait for my post cards. actually its my son Timothy who collects them.

    ReplyDelete